- Revived the project preparation process, which has been delayed for 5 years.
- Facilitated the preparation of an Outline Business Case (OBC) by allocating ~IDR 14 Billion for the engagement of an international company to execute the work.
KPPIP'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS (June 2014 - July 2015)
Acceleration of the project preparation and the decision making process
Panimbang - Serang Toll Road
- Facilitated the preparation of Value for Money review, which is part of a project preparation process under Public-Private Partnership scheme and serves as the justi cation to determine the funding scheme.
- Developed a standard in preparing the Pre-feasibility Study/Outline Business Case (OBC) for a toll road project.
- Facilitated the preparation of an Environmental Impact Analysis (EIA), which is required for the land acquisition.
Water to Energy
- Facilitated the review of existing studies for Matenggeng Dam.
- Facilitated the preparation of Pre-feasibility Study/OBC for Hydroelectric Power Plant sector in Indonesia.
- MFacilitated the development of a recommendation to support a regulation and/or an institutional set-up required to accelerate the Water to Energy program.
High Speed Railway (HSR) Jakarta - Bandung
- Performed a follow-up action to settle the deadlock resulting from two HSR proposals for the Government of Indonesia, which came from the Government of Japan and the Government of PRC.
- Facilitated the engagement of an international independent consultant for assessing the two HSR proposals.
Acceleration of the Project Funding Scheme determination
Jakarta Sewerage System
- Provided a guideline in preparing the OBC, that becomes a basis for the funding scheme recommendation, in accordance to the standards set by KPPIP
- Facilitated meetings among the stakeholders to assess funding scheme recommendation.
South Sumatera Light Rail Transit (LRT)
- Reviewed the existing nancial assessment of the project.
- Provided a recommendation to the decision maker on the project funding scheme.
Debottlenecking the land acquisition problems
Central Java Power Plant (CJPP) / PLTU Batang
- Provided recommendations to accelerate the land acquisition in accordance to the applicable regulations
- Performed activities to coordinate the decision making process to accelerate the land acquisition.
- Facilitated a project-acceleration meeting at the Vice President level.
Performed activities to accelerate the issuance of the environmental permit by the Regent (that has been delayed for 3 years) in order to continue the project preparation.
- Promoted the decision making process on the allocation of responsibilities between the government and investor for the preparation of EIA.
- BBWS has approved the allocation of responsibilities and is currently conducting a tender for consulting services to prepare the EIA.
MRT Jakarta (North - South Corridor)
- Performed activities to accelerate the President’s approval in granting the National Police residential area for the station development.
- Accelerated the disbursement process of the foreign loan to ensure that the construction can be conducted on schedule.
Debottlenecking the Procurement Problems
South Sumatra Mine-to-Mouth Coal Fired Power Plant (PLTU) 9 & 10
- Facilitated the bidders’ concern over the tight schedule for the tender document submission.
- On the encouragement of KPPIP, the State Electricity Company (PT PLN) has agreed to prolong the deadline for document submission for 3 months.
Revision to the Infrastructure related Regulations
Manado - Bitung Toll Road
Accelerated the issuance of the Minister of Agrarian and Spatial Planning Regulation No. 6 of 2015, which provides an adjustment to the Presidential Regulation No. 30 of 2015 to accelerate tender.
West Semarang Drinking Water Supply System
Performed activities to ensure that the draft Government Regulation regarding Drinking Water Supply System allows the city government to be a Government Contracting Agency (GCA) in the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) project.
Derivative Regulation on the Presidential Regulation No. 38 of 2015 regarding Public-Private Partnership
Performed coordination activities among the stakeholders to develop:
- Regulation of the Head of National Public Procurement Agency on Infrastructure Provision Project Preparation and Tender of Business Entity,
- Regulation of the Minister of Finance on Availability Payment,
- Regulation of the Minister of Home Affairs on Availability Payment.