|Investment Value||:||IDR 5.1 Trillion|
|Funding Scheme||:||Public-Private Partnership (PPP)|
|Project Owner||:||Indonesia Toll Road Authority (BPJT)|
|Construction Commencement Plan||:||2016|
|Commercial Operation Date||:||2019|
|Status Project||:||contruction and will be operation in 2019|
This 39 km toll road will connect two largest cities in North Sulawesi, namely Manado and Bitung. This project is divided into two phases, namely (1) Section 1: Manado – Airmadidi and (2) Section 2: Airmadidi – Bitung.
This project aims to support the increased traf c in the Manado – Bitung route, enhancing the tourism sector as well as economic growth in Manado, North Minahasa, and Bitung. This toll road will also serve as the main access road to Bitung Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and Bitung International Hub Port, which will be developed.
Project Development Status
- Section 1 (Manado – Airmadidi):
- Land acquisition reached 98.44%
- Construction progress reached 57.48%
- Section 2 (Airmadidi –Bitung):
- Land acquisition reached 82,01%
- Construction progress reached 31,79%
- Socialization of PerMA No. 3 2016 has been held at Balikpapan on August 30, 2018.